2022: The Year That Was
22nd December 2022
2022 has been another strong year supporting movements and making a positive impact for both our clients and team.
Here’s an overview of what we got up to this year…
• Including Nespresso, The Fairtrade Foundation UK, Highland Park, Zagg, Electric Noir, Nefta and Picadeli.
Team & Culture
• Grew to 32 team members
• Won two Agency of the Year Awards
• Shortlisted for PR Week Best Places to Work
• Launched our Diversity and Inclusion plan and commitments
• Received a top score for gender pay, one of only four agencies that were awarded 100 in PR Week’s Pay Gap Report
• No.1 in PRWeek’s UK Bubbling Under table, with 57% growth in ‘21 vs ‘20
• MD Dan Neale’s appearances on PR Week and PRovoke podcasts became top industry listens
• Launched our own Culture Awards
• Doubled the size of Alfred HQ
• Turned nine, and took the team to Paris for our annual birthday trip
• Launched our industry-leading Movement Blueprint
• Championed body positivity with Tu Clothing with the UK’s first moving changing room experience #TuAndMe
• Launched the brand’s newest ambassador Ashley James to continue helping mums throughout their pregnancy journeys
• Crafted Mars Petcare’s global sustainability story
• Positioned Hutch as a leader in four day work weeks, securing global, national and broadcast coverage
• Brought iced coffee to the masses this summer on behalf of Nespresso, and proudly launched the brand as a B Corp
• Busted nutritional myths for Oatly, got creative in the kitchen and led conversations across the UK about what ‘normal’ really means.
• Supported vulnerable families with school uniform access from Tu Clothing with Olympian Louis Smith
• Partnered with Sessions to open their hybrid ‘food hall meets restaurant’ dining experience, championing chefs from diverse backgrounds
• Launched a social campaign for the award-winning climate change documentary Eating Our Way To Extinction… Leonardo DiCaprio even shared our content racking up millions of views!
• Supported 505 on its biggest game unveil in years with an a-list cast of movie stars, grew its creator community and delivered industry-leading coverage
• Continued to demonstrate innovation with HTC Vive including multiple pieces of broadcast coverage
• Helped Miniclip and Voodoo communicate huge achievements in-game downloads, making them two of the biggest mobile developers in the world.
• Celebrated Outfit 7’s Talking Tom being the most downloaded franchise ever
• Supported Nefta’s innovation in Web3, including a series of exciting partnerships
• Activated international communications plans for Highland Park, including a content series which went live across multiple global markets
• Helped Amazon deliver more Fulfilment Centre tours than ever before
• Immortalised sensational Drag Queen Kitty Scott-Claus in GIF form #Stunning
• Created in-store ads for Zagg, seen live all across Europe, featuring an AI generated pooch!
• Delivered TikTok creator campaigns for multiple Sony Pictures theatrical releases
And much, much more…!
So join us in raising a glass to 2022. Here’s to 2023 and we look forward to sharing our new movements with you.